- To be able to put our views and ideas of all our work from the CICC across to the Director of Children and Young People’s Department and the Lead Member.
- To make sure the CICC is recognised by all agencies and that the agencies are committed to listening to and resourcing the CICC.
- To make sure all children in care are listened to and are able to give their views through the CICC.
- To meet with key people who make decisions to work together to resolve any issues that involve children in care.
- To meet with children in care to discuss what their views are and what actions / outcomes they would like to be taken.
- To make sure children in care are consulted in regard to information that is provided to them.
- To investigate when children in care have identified concerns and report their concerns to any appropriate committee of trusted members.
- To be consulted and involved in both the review and the writing of the Children and Young People’s Plan.
You are here