Wirral Council and its partners to promise you these things to help you:
- be treated as individuals
- have a positive time while we are in care
- plan for a great future.
Our involvement is the answer and your feedback is important.
The Wirral Promise for young people
- to be treated the same as everyone else and not be judged
- a safe and stable home
- our care plan to be clear and explained to us
- to be supported to achieve our best
- information about what we are entitled to
- our voices and opinions heard not just listened to
- our meetings to be held outside of school
- to know how to get health information and who to contact
- more support in applying for jobs and preparing for interviews
- to be taught basic life skills by our foster carers
- to know and understand who can make decisions for us so we can get on with our everyday lives and enjoy growing up just like other young people.