What is the looked after Inclusion Service?
The looked after Inclusion Service aims to:
- Ensure looked after children and young people have a voice in decisions made about them
- Represent children and young people’s views locally, regionally and nationally
- Develop links for Looked after children and young people to contribute towards the development of the Children and Young People’s Department
- Ensure that services for them are relevant to their needs as a diverse group
- Develop projects locally, regionally and nationally
- Ensure Looked after children are consulted around service delivery, and are involved in the recruitment, selection and training of social care staff
- Support the Children in Care Council to effectively monitor service delivery in areas of social care that affect them
- Create opportunities for young people in care, leaving care and with additional needs to participate in positive activities, and promote their achievements
Who can I contact?
- Phone 0151 678 1936
- Mobile 07785975927
The service is based at: Moreton Family Centre, Pasture Road, Moreton, Wirral, CH46 8SA.